CONTACT THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- To contact the board of trustees via email, please go to the "division contacts page" HERE, select the trustee you wish to contact and choose the "send an email message" option. If you would like the email addresses of all PRSD trustees, please contact Chris Warne, Executive Assistant.
- Trustee phone numbers are also listed in the "division contacts page" and the "board contact information" page HERE that can also be accessed through the quicklinks menu on the left of this page.
Latest Board Meeting Highlights - January 16, 2018
- Board approves funding to support parent attendance at Alberta School Councils’ Association conference
- Trustees approve formation of Home School Engagement Committee
- Board approves trustee attendance at Peace River and District Chamber of Commerce Diamond Davis Awards
- PRSD representatives to attend wellness-based conference
- Trustees look forward to annual meeting with local municipalities
- Trustees look forward to upcoming meeting with the Honorable Marg McCuaig-Boyd
- Policy Review
Read the highlights in detail HERE
Under the terms of The Schools Act, the Board of Trustees is responsible for setting the policies under which the Division and its schools will operate and to provide education for its students. Well defined policies set the goals and objectives for the system. In addition, the Board is responsible for ensuring that sufficient staff and facilities are in place to operate the school system in accordance with established policies.
Back Row: (left to right) Christopher Schneider, Delainah Velichka, Fred Churchman, Darren Kuester, Paul Bennett, Karen Penney
Front Row:(left to right) Crystal Owens, Lori Leitch, Robyn Robertson, Rhonda Freeman